Saturday, May 8, 2010

Do You Claim to be One of the Million Victims of Financial Ignorance?



Have you experienced receiving salaries/income/commissions and few days or months after, you lose it? Then you keep on wondering where did all your money go? So you go back to work again and again, the history repeats itself… you are being trapped, and w/o noticing many years have already passed and you get older and older yet still broke?


Yeah, it did happen to me for almost two years though. I noticed that I wasn’t doing the right thing
that my salaries were spent for expenses, wants, wrong investments (scam), etc., and almost nothing was left. In short, I was eaten by liabilities and I suffered from having a poor mindset or what is generally called as FINANCIAL ILLITERACY. I realized that I played the victim of this not just the time when I was working but all the 23 years of existing. Why? My family didn’t also have an idea of what financial literacy is nor even taught in our educational system. It’s like I was in a place where there’s no escape and all you can do is to put blame on them.

It wasn’t like that until I met this community and took the wealth course. Though the time of the course was the time of my out in the workplace and the venue seem to be quite distant, I still made a way to get there. What I put in mind was the long-term benefit of it to my life. I decided to grow myself first and be financially educated. It is said that money follows growth and yes, it really does. I already did take charge of my life and it’s really worth it. How about you? When will you be responsible and take charge of yours?


Whenever I remember how I made it to pass the 8-step process of core team membership, I feel so proud that I am one of the few extraordinary people who made a stand for a cause that’s really worth fighting for. Cheers to the Create Abundance family!



(Sign-up at the exclusive site www.ca2020.net and indicate that you were invited by Mariel Rosales for express approval)

No comments:

Post a Comment