Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you...

Great changes really happen in me from time to time since I was formally welcomed to the CA family last July 19.

Before, I'm just an ordinary young lady that has great ambitions but no definite written plan of action for reaching them..


Here in the office, I always say that I will do things "tomorrow". (Also a good thing because I really not programmed myself to be in the rat race for many years.) But on the contrary, I cannot accomplish my goals for a specific day that leads to be unproductive for weeks and months.. I choose to play Pet society and My brute first before doing my work. Haha! It's fun but at the end of everyday, It feels unfulfilled that I haven't done my part well and it creates a fear that if the Chief Division Officer (CDO) asked me for any updates/ reports about my project, I will not be able to answer him directly and I will be on a rush for doing it. As well as when it comes to requesting budget to the finance officer, as much as possible, I take charge to talk to her whenever she's in a good mood. She is a senior here in the company and she acts like everyone around is her enemy. I am a neophyte here and it's quite challenging to work in an environment where people of seƱority are most of the times arguing and shouting at one another. Always exciting! Whenever fights occur, I just laugh by myself and don't even care to know the cause or their stories. In short, I don't care for their lives. I just do enjoy and mind my own.

At home, whenever we talk about our family status, we feel hatred and the drive of always seeking for a better life for us to prove them all that we can stand on our own.. without their help. That we wanted to go in a very far place to start on our own and be back by the time we are very successful and be able to pay all our debts to them.. Still at this moment, I haven't totally overcome the pain... and my tears are falling. (Pause: My Immediate Superior asked me to do something.)

Now that I am already part of the Core Team, I am starting to finish my work stuffs so that eventually, I can go off my work anytime after I have done my part in the company. I want to be with the people who are also willing to pay for their dreams, those who are courageously taking the path towards success and abundance. Last week, my adviser said to me that he really enjoys talking and sharing ideas with me and even opening higher company issues for point of discussion. He even said that I think better than our CDO. (Ako na lang daw pumalit! I answered, .. "I didn't want to get caught between E & S quadrant".) I want to have freedom, TIME and FINANCIAL freedom.

Later night at home, while I'm choosing clothes to pull off from our closet, my older sister sat beside my bed and start talking to me about why she's out during the last night of our grandpa's wake (Sat) as well as early morning of Sunday. After few minutes, she began to cry.. She and her friend felt betrayed that their money, mine, my two aunties' as well as my two cousins' were all lost. She hesitated to tell me at first because of her own story that I might get angry and put so much blame on her..but after telling it, I don't get even feel surprised when she said that she can't give back my money on her promised date. Although she's worried for our relatives' money and she knows that I have signed a promissory note from my adviser for lending that same amount of money she owes me and interest might go higher if over due, I feel so happy that I have lessen her burdens.. and she's so tough to be in that kind of situation. I am proud of her and the more I get to love her as my "Ate". Honestly, I had already anticipated that to happen.. (Haha, naattract ko yata! ).. Well, I said.. learn from it and look at the positive sides of the story. My Ate is starting from almost zero now. (Ako rin pla!) I know God will provide. ^_^ .

We will keep moving forward =).. My Ate will soon attend wealth courses! Thank you CA Family for being an instrument of change in me for becoming a better, a much better person than I am before. And it still continues.. Thank you for this amazing growth I am experiencing right now. Above all, Thank you God, my Creator, for this wonderful life you had given me.

John 15:7 Jesus said, "If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you".


Mariel Co Rosales, Core Team
Create Abundance2020 Business Community

http://ca2020.net, www.iloveabundance.vox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment